Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Bouncing Baby Bellies!

I have a 17 month old little squishy baby that I love and adore so much. She has the cutest little pot belly that I love to squeeze and kiss and tickle! Unfortunately for me, I also have a bit of a belly since giving birth via c-section. Before having Macey I had always heard of belly wraps and such but didn't pay much attention to them. When women say your body changes after giving birth, boy are they not kidding! I've gotten curves where i've never had them before and even through lots of exercise and diet they just are not going away. Now we are thinking about when to start trying for another baby, and part of me wonders, will those curves just get BIGGER?! ah! So I started doing some research and I came across these belly bands that had amazing reviews! I was so lucky to receive this beautiful belly band made by Mamaway for free. Now I did not just have a baby so I can't say exactly how effect it works. But I will tell you it is surprisingly extremely comfortable, and I feel secure in it, which is exactly how I DIDN'T feel after my c-section. So I know this will help a ton after my next baby. The only con I could find is it's easier to get it nice and tight when you have someone help you strap it on. I couldn't quite get it tight enough by myself. But anyways, I'm so excited to wear this 24/7 after my next babe and maybe my belly wont be so bouncy hahaha : ]
#bellyband #postnatal #bellywrap #maternitysupport #MamawayUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment