Monday, September 5, 2016

Baby Watching!

Brett and I are so lucky that Macey is a sleep lover like us! She goes down pretty easy, and when she wakes up she doesn't cry. She will just either quietly play in her crib or start talking. The only problem is neither of those things will wake me up so I worried she would be awake and I would just continue to sleep. So luckily my sister let me borrow her video monitor. Such a blessing! I'm able to tell if she wakes up in the middle of the night and I can look and see if she dropped her blanket over the edge, or if she's going back to sleep etc all without entering the room, which if we did would just make her not want to go back to sleep. Unfortunately her monitor broke on me! So I've been on search for a new one! I discovered the Smarson Camera that works off of wifi! I thought this was so cool because I could check on Macey straight from my phone. The camera is actually pretty cute, it kind of reminds me the little droid from the new star wars haha! You download an app on your phone and control it from there. Only problem is I can't get it to connect to wifi! I've tried resetting it, turning it on and off, setting it up manually and it's just not working. I'm going to try and contact the company and see what they say. Hopefully we can get this figured out soon!

1 comment: