Thursday, June 11, 2015

To My Sweet Little Macey

4 months ago to this very day you came into our lives. You caught me by surprise coming 2 weeks early. I felt unprepared, in shock, and yet at peace knowing how much happiness was ahead of us. Our journey to having you didn't start 9 months before you were born though and every day I've been filled with thoughts of how I need to write down our story. I want you to know the happy and sad moments of getting you into our little home. So I've decided to write our journey before I forget all the little details that right now mean a whole lot to me. I hope reading this bring a spirit of love into your heart, because you truly are so loved and so special. Brett and I feel blessed every day to have you in our lives! I'm not the most articulate or best writer around but I'll try my best! XOXO Your Mom

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! I can't wait to hear the full story!! So happy you are blogging!! It's a great way to keep all your photos in one place and remember all the cute things that Maycee Rae does everyday!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete