Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving!

For thanksgiving we were so blessed to be able to go to Vancouver WA where my sister Kelli lives! I successfully convinced my parents to drive up from California, and Ryan and Melissa came! It was so fun! Most of it was spent Christmas shopping, eating, and making fun of each other haha! It was so fun seeing all of the little babies! We also went to the church and played lazer tag! SO fun!!!! I loved playing with Kelli, her laugh is my favorite and it's fun watching her get into it haha! We didn't take enough pictures but here's the few we did!

Here is little baby Brady! He is the happiest, smiliest, cutest baby EVER! He seriously is always smiling and so fun to hold and squeeze!


Brett took this picture of little Cameron! Cameron is Bretts little buddy it's so cute! Brett loves to lift Cameron super high with one hand and Cameron freaks out, it's hilarious haha!


Here is Mom and Dad with all the babies in their pajamas! It was so great seeing Mom and Dad!


It was soooo hard to leave! All of Kellis babies were begging us to stay another day and it was so heartbreaking to turn them down! We are so blessed to have the greatest nieces and nephews ever! They are all so incredibly sweet and fun! We wish we could live on the same street with all of them!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Thanks for posting more pics! Glad that you had such a great thanksgiving!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming Sarah and Brett! We would have loved for you to stay another day. Next time just stay longer, :) Cameron misses Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may sound weird, but I was typing in my blog "brettandsarahpete.blogspot.com" and happened to come upon yours instead! My name is sarah and im married to brett! And the odd similarities dont end there... I graduated from Paul Mitchell in 2005. Crazy! Anyway... Just thought it was crazy!

    ReplyDelete