Monday, February 14, 2011

Daddys little girl..hubbies other half

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I love valentines day! Even when I was single on valentines day I always enjoyed it..probably because it involves love and who says that has to be just between you and a boyfriend/husband etc. I believe it's all kind of love! Love for friends...family..anything and anyone!

I really have the greatest dad ever. Every year whether I was at home or far away at school in Idaho he always sent me something for valentines day. He really was the main man in my life and I'm so grateful for the special connection and bond we have. Isn't he the greatest?



What he gave me on V-day almost always consisted of these...



Love them! Love him! Thanks dad for always making me feel loved and special..really meant the world to me!

This year I get to celebrate it with a new man. He's pretty dang handsom...kind..caring..and everything good : ]




and he sure knows how to make me laugh which is a bonus of 7 trillion points

Hope ALL OF YOU have a GREAT Valentines day. Know that I love you, care about, and only wish you complete happiness.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that pic of you and dad! I wish I had one like that:) Happy Valentines Day sarah beara!! First one as a married woman:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sarah! Hope you are having a very Happy Valentine's Day. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I hope Dad reads this post! That was so nice of you! I'm sure you will have a sweet Valentine's with the new hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete