Monday, December 13, 2010

TOO MUCH LOVE!

Ok so todays post was incredibly hard for me because todays photo challenge is:

Photo challenge day 6: A photo of someone you love

GAH! If you know me you know why and exactly how incredibly hard this is. I have this little problem you see where I fall in love with everyone I meet. I love people! I feel a strong bond to people immediately and I want them to know how much I care about them and I want them all to be happy! There's so many people I've had the privilege to meet and they are spread all over the U.S. I wish we all could live near each other!

So I made a few selections...but trust me just because your not on here doesn't mean I love you ANY less! I truly truly do love and adore you : ]


Garron and Mathias. These two little babies are my nephews but seriously they are more like little brothers. I've been able to live in the same town as these two little boys since Garron was only a couple years old and Mathias was born! I've been able to watch them grow and it's been an amazing experience. I remember thinking when Randy and Lindsay moved to California that someday I'd probably just get used to having them there and not be so excited when they come over. Well...that NEVER happened! Everytime they came over I'd jump up to give them all hugs..I loved being with them! Garron has a very very special place in my heart. He is seriously the sweetest smartest little boy! He is always so quick and willing to help me do anything! He has such a sweet and soft heart I feel like a mother hen in the fact that if anything EVER makes him sad I feel incredibly powerful motherly instincts to protect him haha! Garron is also incredibly smart AND hilarious! Once you get to know him..he has Randys sense of humor and can make me laugh forever. Little Mathias has always been quite the character haha! He can always make anyone smile with his cute little voice. He is so outgoing and will talk to just about anyone! Thats a Hahn trait! At least in Dad and I haha
My family!!!! I love this picture because it actually has everyone in it! We have very few of those...I'm sure hoping everyone can come to my wedding so we can get a recent one! My siblings mean everything to me! I have such a strong love for all of them! Each and everyone is so unique! We all have our different talents and personalities yet when we all get together we have such a good time. Laughing is one of our favorite things to do : ]
My parents are for sure the best around. All of my friends have always loved my parents! They are so fun and knowledgeable and incredibly selfless! They are always serving! They also act like they are in their 30's! love it!
Brett Wayne : ] ah! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this man! Everyday I can honestly say I fall more in love with him. We aren't perfect, but together we sure make each other happy. I can't believe I'm so so so blessed to spend eternity with this guy. I remember before I was dating him I thought to myself " If I don't get to marry Brett I have to find a guy just like him". He really cares about me and even though he thinks I'm crazy (I hate leather...I'm a picky eater...) he still loves me for it! I can't wait for December 30th!

I love you!







1 comment:

  1. Awwww - how sweet! The cool thing is ... everyone loves YOU too, Sarah:) See you in a few days!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete