Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You rock my world


So I got my numbers mixed up for the photo challenge...today is actually day 8!

Day 8 photo challenge: a photo of your favorite band/musician

Once again I have a hard time choosing one so I picked my top 3!

1.) MICHAEL JACKSON! So I was a late bloomer with being a fan of Michael Jackson...my brother Randy always teases me about me asking who he was when I was like 9 years old. But as soon as I got into my senior year of high school my love for this man grew! I remember watching a documentary of his life on t.v. and how incredibly twisted and wierd they made Michael Jackson out to be...I didn't believe it. I started my own research. I read books...looked online...read about his whole life. I believe he was a very innocent..naive..caring..kind hearted INCREDIBLY talented man. When you read what the people say about him that worked closely with him they all say how kind he was. He was always concerned about other people. I love that! Watching the movie "This is it" will prove all of that. He not only knew how to sing and dance..but he really understood music..he knew exactly what not the piano was supposed to be playing..or what measure a certain guitar hit a note. He was GENIUS! Brett and I love his music and sweet dance moves!

2.) Celine Dion! ahhh celine! I've always liked her music..but until I saw her Las Vegas show on DVD...wow that's when my life was changed! She is hilarious! She does whatever she wants cuz she's Celine! She is not afraid of looking silly or acting dumb. She really gets into her music and gives such powerful amazing performances! I recommend watching her las vegas DVD to EVERYONE!
3.) Rascal Flatts! Now I love me some country. Rascal Flatts have the most fun songs...and meaningful songs. Whenever I need a pick me up they are the key!
I go home tomorrow! ah! We got Brett a purple vest..and our dads a different shade of purple vest for the wedding. They are gonna look soooo studly!



2 comments:

  1. If you wanna make the world a better place - just look at yourself and make - the change!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete