Thursday, December 9, 2010

Penser a Paris

I've always wanted to go to Paris France. Every since the 5th grade it's always intrigued me. I took French for many years and fell even more in love with this far away land. I love the language, the little bistros, the old vintage buildings, the history, the statues, and it's also incredibly fashion forward! I have an obsession with anything French, if it looks french I love it. I collect anything with the Eiffel tower on it. Brett and I are planning on going there for our one year anniversary...I hope we can make it happen!


Photo challenge day 5: A photo of yourself


This photo is of me during my first semester in college. I had a great first semester...and loved going to BYUI. Made a lot of great memories and great friends. Boy has time changed...life is good.

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture of you Sarah! I would love to go to Paris someday too, I hope you can fulfill your dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that in France, the night before Christmas, the children put their shoes in front of the fire for Father Christmas to fill with gifts? I hope you both get to go there too!

    ReplyDelete