Wednesday, December 8, 2010

gettin' down to the nitty gritty

So I'm getting married...yea..GETTING MARRIED! ah! so so so weird! yet SO right! I can't wait to not have to say goodnight at the door... adding a ton of new people to my already huge family... to all of a sudden be one of Dad's "righteous" kids bahahahaha (inside joke). But I'm so excited to go to the temple! I can't wait to go monthly..and to have a place to get away from the world and just feel the spirit! It's so close I'm getting all the butterflies in the stomach and excited! I can't believe this is really happening!

Anyway haha : ]

Photo Challenge Day 4: A photo of the last place you went on holiday


This was basically the last "holiday" I had. I got to go to Lake Tahoe with my family. Randy and Ryans family got to go. We got to stay in a new place and it was so fun. I love being in the sun! Rexburg just wasn't getting enough for me! Every year my family takes a picture on this very rock. I remember it being so big..now it seems so little. Weird huh?


1 comment: