Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduated!

Yes yes the rumors are true..I'm officially a Paul Mitchell Graduate! I had such a blast at school. I met some amazing people, learned a ton and maybe even grew up a little? haha! I know that if you would've told me when I first started school that by the time I graduated I'd be living in Spokane and married I wouldn't believe it! Starting school at Paul Mitchell got me out of a huge rut in my love life and started the rest of my life. They taught me to let go of everything holding me back and embrace the future. To say "YES!' to every opportunity, to be forward focused and to BE NICE to everyone! I love the Paul Mitchell culture and this is only the very beginning of my career with them.
I will take my test in July to officially get my License! It's quite a long process with lots of money and lots of paperwork! Graduation was fun..there was 12 of us girls. Brett, his mom, and some of his cousins came.











This is a video from Graduation where one of the teachers tell us 3 adjectives that describe us. She went around asking everyone and picked the top 3-4. Here's her saying mine!

4 comments:

  1. Those were adjectives that describe you to a tee! Did they say Sarah Hahn? I believe they meant Sarah Ehlert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea everyone calls me sarah hahn..it's just permanently stuck lol! But it's also the name that was on my records lol

    ReplyDelete