Monday, February 7, 2011

Un petit bebe

Saturday January 5th I woke up to a text from my brother in law Jared that Kelli was at the hopsital in labor! Now this was at 7:30 in the morning. Excitement and worrying both at the same time. Ever felt that? It's crazy! That day I went with my mother in law all over spokane to run some errands before her brothers wedding that night.

I forgot my cell at home.

I couldn't believe I did that! So I had no idea what was going on. Whether the baby was delivered...how Kelli was doing etc. I called the husband on mother in laws phone to see if anyone had called...nothing!

I finally get home at 4pm and still nothing. I text my parents and they said the babies heart beat was going down and he was turned the wrong way and there was a knot in the cord.

Worry worry worry!

Kelli is just a baby herself..so tiny and fragile (to me) and just the most sensitive and caring person. So for me to think she was feeling anything but happiness just breaks my heart. So I say a prayer and go to the wedding.

Kelli was in labor for 13 hours

I can't even imagine! I finally get a text that through a ton of determination the baby came!

Welcome to the world sweet little ....

Brady Samuel Whittle

SUCH a cute name! He was 8 pounds and 11 oz!



This isn't babys feet...but they are someones baby
I LOVE babies! I think they are so cute and squishy!

So..CONGRATS Kelli and Jared! Love you so so much! I can't wait to meet Brady!

2 comments:

  1. It was such a crazy day! Your poor mom-in-law must be weddinged out!! :) haha, I was like...how did she get a picture already?!! Love those baby feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah! What a beautiful post. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. We are so happy to have our little Brady home with us. Love you.

    ReplyDelete