Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meggie poo

So I have this friend...shes the best type..a best friend. We've known each other since middle school. She's about to graduate from College...and I'm about to graduate from Cosmetology school. A lot has changed since then...but not our friendship. Thats' what makes it so great...the fact that we can go months without seeing each other...weeks without talking..and yet when we finally do it's like we were never apart. She's the type of person I can be my complete self around and we always have so much fun filled with laughter.

We've been through so so much..highs and lows of life. We used to fight like sisters but then be smiling and laughing the next minute. I don't believe anything could tear this friendship apart.

Anyway just wanted to express my gratitude and love for this spectacular girl : ]











This is right after Brett and I got married and had walked out of the temple. It was the greatest moment to walk out and see so many loved ones. Her expression here is my favorite. I am so blessed to be able to have had her as my maid of honor. I don't know what I would've done without her there.


I hope all of you have your best friend. If not..count me as one because I love you all more then you can ever imagine. Isn't love and friendship great?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I enjoyed meeting her at the wedding and she was so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan's cute ... and so are you! Also...did you know that Randy and I didn't have a bed on a frame until we had been married for 9 years? mmmhhmmm - it's true;)

    ReplyDelete