Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love and Marriage










Well. It's official. I'm Mrs. Sarah Ehlert.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

It still hasn't hit me yet...

December 30th was SUCH a great day! It's funny how you dream of what your wedding day is going to be like..and how you'll act and everything and then the day comes and it's just so completely different from what you expected. It was so great. The very best part was having my whole family there and seeing them smile.laugh.and dance! I love seeing my siblings just totally let loose and get a little crazy and just have fun. That meant the world to me. I wish I could've spent more time with them!

I will never forget holding back the tears holding bretts hand and saying "yes" to being with him for eternity. He hates public affection..but for some reason that day I couldn't get him to stop kissing me : ]

I had the best bridesmaids ever! They were there to help me for everything. I totally had a breakdown at the very beginning of the reception because all the stress was coming down on me in .2 seconds haha I believe 4 people were asking me to do something or find something or tell someone something and I just couldn't do it all and my bridesmaids were right there to help. LOVE YOU GIRLS! They also kept the dance floor groovin which made the night SO fun!

I really do have the greatest family and friends...EVER! I feel so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, those pictures are so beautiful!! You really did look amazing!! Lindsay was great at keeping the music going too...I think she was the un-official DJ:) haha. It was a very cool reception, I loved every minute of it!! Thanks for being an awesome sister and welcome to the family Brett!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing was that you had fun!!! AND - that we got to see Brett shake it:)

    ReplyDelete